CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not conforming to these guidelines will not be considered.
The abstract submission deadline is on March 3rd, 2023
- e-Poster only. The 20 best posters will be invited for a moderated poster session
Each delegate can submit and present more than one abstract
Please list all the authors and indicate clearly who is the presenting author
The submitting author should provide the contact details of the presenting author
Fill in the Conflict of Interest Form - the ICMJE Disclosure Form is available on-line through the website https://www.icmje.org/disclosure-of-interest/
Method of submission
- All abstracts and posters must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
- Abstracts should be named as follows: Abstract_name_surname_country
Content of abstracts
Abstracts have to be written in English.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the abstract proposal/research area. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word). The maximum length of the title is 20 words.
- State full given name(s) and a full family name of all the authors. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- The length of the body of the abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Tables and pictures cannot be included in abstracts.
- Please adhere to the following content structure:
- Material and Methods
- Posters sent without the abstract will not be accepted.
e-Posters should be prepared according to the following requirements:
- the resolution used for e-Poster should be 1080x1920.
- orientation: vertical
- required format: .jpg, .png, or .pdf
- e-poster should be sent to: email@example.com. The file should be named as follows: poster_name_surneme_country
- all submitted abstracts will be available for viewing through the MK EVENTS application
We kindly ask you to follow the above instructions and rules to ensure the highest level of quality of poster presentations during CEM 2023.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org